Rumah terbuka sudah menjadi lumrah pada sambutan perayaan di negara ini. Pada perayaan seperti ini, tidak lengkap jika tiada rumah terbuka sehingga seluruh lapisan dan pelbagai generasi masyarakat mengetahui istilah rumah terbuka yang menjadi amat sinonim kepada seluruh lapisan masyarakat. Bukan itu sahaja, malahan dalam majlis sebegini kita dapat memperkenalkan dan mengetengahkan pelbagai jenis makanan dan juadah, sekaligus masyarakat dapat berkongsi budaya dan adat masing-masing.
Topik U-wartawan kali ini akan membincangkan mengenai budaya rumah terbuka yang signifikan dalam perayaan masyarakat Malaysia pada hari ini. Budaya rumah terbuka sering dijadikan landasan terbaik untuk mengeratkan hubungan berlainan kaum, agama dan budaya. Budaya rumah terbuka juga dilihat dapat menjangkau perbezaaan dan perpaduan di antara kaum dan memenuhi tuntutan agama islam untuk mengeratkan silaturahim. Apakah objektif terbaik dan cara yang sesuai bagi mewarnai tradisi rumah terbuka sempena syawal ini?
Selain itu, apakah isu perpaduan yang timbul pada hari ini dapat diminimumkan melalui tradisi ini? Apabila kita lihat perpaduan yang semakin goyah, adakah dengan wujudnya tradisi rumah terbuka akan menjadi sebuah mekanisme mengukuhkan perpaduan di kalangan umat islam dan kaum di Malaysia? Mungkinkah tradisi ini boleh digunakan untuk mengukuhkan ikatan persaudaraan seIslam merentasi perbezaan ideologi politik, sosial, ekonomi dan kaum? Kongsikan pendapat anda di U-Wartawan. Anda juga wartawan.
merupakan rancangan terbaru di Astro Awani, saluran 501 Astro. mengutarakan pandangan generasi muda terhadap pelbagai isu semasa yang mendapat perhatian dalam dan luar negara ke arah revolusi minda kelas pertama.
Mantra PAS dan DAP
TULISAN kolumnis Mysuara.net, SM Zakir mengenai parti khemah besar
merupakan satu paparan mengenai realiti politik yang amat jelas mengenai
1 year ago
Rancangan U-Wartawan di Saluran 501 Astro Awani bersiaran pada hari Jumaat pukul 10 malam.
Penerbit juga mengalu-alukan penyertaan penonton rancangan ini menjadi wartawan rakyat kami dengan menghantar pandangan dan temuramah dalam bentuk video. Anda boleh menghantar rakaman video melalui emel UWartawan@gmail.com atau firstname.lastname@example.org atau email@example.com melalui laman sosial Facebook.com/U-Wartawan.
U-WARTAWAN is an Astro AWANI television programme that invites its audience from the public to discuss important and relevant current issues via various technology platforms.
1.1.1 SMS/MMS sending of Materials via short text messaging or multimedia messaging service.
1.1.2 U-WARTAWAN.BLOGSPOT.COM sending of Materials via U-WARTAWAN’s blog site located at u-wartawan.blogspot.com.
1.1.3 FACEBOOK.COM/U-WARTAWAN sending of Materials via U-WARTAWAN’s facebook located at facebook.com/(search u-wartawan)
1.1.4 WWW.ASTRO.COM.MY/UWARTAWAN sending of Materials via the ASTRO website located at www.astro.com.my/uwartawan.
(hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Services”)
1.3 The Services will operate 24X7 except that you may experience some interruption and/or unavailability of the Services when ASTRO is upgrading, updating and/or performing maintenance services to its system. ASTRO may at its sole and absolute discretion change the operational hours at any time without giving any prior notice. Your participation in U-WARTAWAN and the Services during the amended period is governed by this “TOU”.
1.4 If you are under the age of eighteen (18) and are using the Services, you must seek parental or guardian approval before doing so. We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s participation in U-WARTAWAN and the Services.
2.1 In this TOU, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to ASTRO ENTERTAINMENT SDN BHD, carrying on business under the tradename ‘ASTRO’, operator and owner of U-WARTAWAN, transmitted over ASTRO network of TV channels. The terms “you”, “your” and “yours” are references to audience/users of U-WARTAWAN.
3.1 You must register before using the Services. To register, you must complete your registration details in the manner described on U-WARTAWAN from time to time. The first valid nickname registered by you will be considered the accepted nickname for the purpose of participating in the Services. At any time, ASTRO reserves the right to reject any nickname deemed inappropriate at its sole and absolute discretion and without having to give any prior notice.
3.2 Whether or not you chose to register for the Services you agree to be bound by this TOU when you send your first Material to U-WARTAWAN via the Services. By doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted this TOU.
3.3 Registration and participation in the SMS/MMS Services are open to active subscribers of the following mobile phone services:
• MAXIS prepaid and post-paid service
• DIGI prepaid and post-paid service
• CELCOM prepaid and post-paid service (013 & 019)
4 Amendments to this TOU
4.1 We reserve the right to amend any of the provisions of this TOU from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on the ASTRO website or by SMS or transmission over U-WARTAWAN.
4.2 Your continued use and participation in U-WARTAWAN, the Services, following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by this TOU as amended.
5 Your Obligations
5.1 By sending Materials to participate in U-WARTAWAN, you agree to abide by the following:
• That all Materials must be in English or Bahasa Malaysia. Materials sent in any other languages will be rejected by ASTRO at its sole and absolute discretion.
• you acknowledge that all Materials submitted by you is and will be treated by us as non-confidential and non-proprietary and we may use such information or material without restriction;
• when you submit Materials to the Services/ U-WARTAWAN, you assign all copyright which subsists in such material to us;
• you are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of any pin or password accorded to you from time to time by the Services;
• you will not submit any Material which is offensive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing or racially objectionable;
• you agree not to disrupt the flow of dialogue or discussion in the Services/U-WARTAWAN or otherwise act in a manner which negatively affects other users;
• you agree not to impersonate any other person;
• you agree to provide current, accurate and up-to-date information about yourself as required under this TOU or from time to time by ASTRO or U-WARTAWAN;
• you agree not to submit any unsolicited advertising or promotional materials;
• any messages and/or Material which you submit to the Services may be edited or removed by us from the Services, at our sole discretion, without notice at any time;
• you will not submit any Material in which the copyright is owned by another person or entity and you warrant that all Materials submitted is your original work and not sourced from any third party;
• you will not submit any Material which contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
• you will not submit any personal information containing your contact details including without limitation telephone numbers, email addresses, home addresses etc to other Registered Users of the Services;
• you accept that any information or material submitted by you may be posted in the Services for any other users to read; and that by participating in the Services, you may be contacted directly by other users of the Services;
• all information and material provided by us in the Services, or in U-WARTAWAN, is provided in good faith. You accept that any information or material provided by us is general information and is not in the nature of advice. We derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of transmission and we reserve the right to update this information or material at any time;
• we do not make any representations or warranties that the information or material we provide in U-WARTAWAN is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to U-WARTAWAN and/or the Services will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted by us. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from the relevant industry professionals before acting or relying on any information or material which appears in U-WARTAWAN and/or the Services;
• we do not accept liability for the accuracy or content of any information or material posted by other users of the Services. We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted by another guest;
• we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information or Material which you submit to the Services, nor do we accept any responsibility for any use or misuse which you make of information or Material which you submit to the Services;
• we do not warrant that we will respond to questions or comments submitted by you to the Services;
• you may not adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any information or material posted by us in the Services or transmitted over U-WARTAWAN. In addition, you may not commercialise any information, material, products or services so obtained. You acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any loss or damage, however, caused, arising from your subsequent use of such information, material, products or services so obtained.;
• you warrant and represent to ASTRO and its affiliates that all Materials submitted by you via the Services do not contain anything that is libellous, indecent, obscene, or defamatory nor does it contain anything that is unlawful or illegal in any manner whatsoever nor does it infringe the statutory or common law right of any third parties and that the use by ASTRO of the Materials shall not infringe any rights whatsoever of any third party not limited to copyright, moral rights, performers rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity.
5.2 By taking part in any of the Services, you agree that you will be subject to an additional premium SMS charge for the various services available on U-WARTAWAN as specified on the programme from time to time.
5.3 The charges stipulated in 5.2 will be in addition to the standard fee charged by your mobile phone operator.
5.4 The charges stated in 5.2 and 5.3 above shall still apply for any messages that have been edited, removed and/or rejected by ASTRO pursuant to this TOU.
6.1 We do not warrant that any message, information or Material you submit to the Services will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration by us or third parties.
6.2 We do not warrant that we will post your message, information or Material in the Services or on U-WARTAWAN. If we elect in our sole discretion to post your message, information or Material in the Services or on U-WARTAWAN, we do not warrant that the message, information or material you submit will be posted within a certain timeframe.
6.3 We do not accept responsibility for any loss damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your participation of the Services, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through the Services and/or U-WARTAWAN including (without limitation) any viruses, computer codes, files or programs contained in the downloadable materials made available on Services which may limit or destroy the functionality of your computer/mobile phone.
6.4 We do not warrant that the information or material provided by ASTRO for download by you or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your participation in any of the Services, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through these Services.
6.5 To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded.
7 Exception of Disclaimer
7.1 This disclaimer set out in this TOU does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
8 Specific Warnings
8.1 We do not accept liability for any losses arising directly or indirectly from a failure to provide the Services or U-WARTAWAN, corruption to or loss of data, errors or interruptions, any suspension or discontinuance of the service, any transmissions by other users in contravention of their obligations as set out in this TOU.
8.2 You acknowledge and agree that we cannot confirm the identity of other users or prevent them acting under false pretences, or from sending you Materials directly.
8.3 You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any problems or disputes and/or complaints concerning quality of the Services and you agree that you will resolve such problems, disputes or complaints directly with the service operator. You also acknowledge that it has been brought to your attention that the mobile operator fee for each SMS/MMS sent is separate from the premium rate for participating in the SMS/MMS Services, as advertised.
8.4 Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on U-WARTAWAN rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by ASTRO of the advertisers’ products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
9.1 You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, ASTRO and our related bodies corporate and our directors and employees against any claim whether by 3rd party or otherwise arising out of:
(a) a breach of this TOU either by you or by any person using your mobile phone, password or ID as the case may be, whether or not you have authorised that person or not;
(b) any claim or dispute arising out of or connected with the provisions of Paragraph 8 above; and
(c) any breach of this TOU by you.
10.1 Copyright in all information and material posted by us in the Services or on U-WARTAWAN (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) are owned or licensed by us. Save in accordance with law which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by this TOU, you may not in any form or by any means:
• adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Services or U-WARTAWAN; or
• commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of the Services or U-WARTAWAN; without our prior written permission.
12 Governing Law
12.1 These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Malaysia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
13.1 We accept no liability for any failure on our part to comply with this TOU where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
13.2 If we waive any rights available to us under this TOU on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
13.3 If any of the provisions of this TOU is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Terms shall nevertheless continue in full force.
We may collect your personal information (like identity card numbers, mobile handphone caller identity etc). Unless you object, this information may be used:
• to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
• to monitor who is participating in the Services; and
• to profile the type of people participating in the Services.
Your use of the Services may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
All personal information which we collect is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.